At Shreddy, we carefully analyze what types of information we need to provide our services, and we try to limit the information we collect to only what we really need. Where possible, we delete or anonymize this information when we no longer need it.
If a third party requests your personal information, we will refuse to share it unless you give us permission or we are legally required. When we are legally required to share your personal information, we will tell you in advance, unless we are legally forbidden.
For the purpose of completing our obligations in processing your order, we will need to collect some personal information from you. Personal Information are any identifiable details supplied to us that mean we can identify you either directly, or indirectly. This can be anything from an order number to specific information, such as your address details, or telephone number.
Details of when data is collected are listed below:
- When placing an order on the shreddylyfe website, or mobile application
- When setting up an account on either the shreddylyfe site, or mobile application
- Subscribing to our newsletter, marketing campaigns, or other promotions
- When entering any prize draws, or competitions
- Filling in any forms on any of our sites, mobile application, or in store
- Communicating with our social media pages, in the form of comments, or uploads of photographs, or use of campaign hashtags
- Communicating with us via email, telephone, or by writing to us
Data that may be captured about you could include, but is not limited to the following:
- Full Address including Postcode
- Telephone Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Payment Details
If you are placing an order with us, we will require payment details unless you pay with a payment service provider such as Amazon, or Apple Pay, etc. Any payment information provided will be captured securely by the third party provider.
Any required information is indicated by an asterisk. You do not have to provide this information to us, but this will mean we will be unable to process your request, and fulfil our obligations to you under the contract of sale.
Shreddy only use the personal information provided by you for the following:
- For us to handle your orders, deliver your goods, and to process any payments and refunds, including the sharing of your data to any third-parties involved in the processes of your order, and delivery being completed
- To provide updates for orders placed, including any changes regarding parcel delivery
- To contact you in regards to any communication sent to us
- Keeping your contact details up to date
- Management of your online account
- To detect and prevent possible fraud, or abuse on our sites
- To send you details of marketing campaigns, news about our company, competitions, or promotions that may interest you, providing we have received your consent to do so
- To personalize your experience across our platforms, i.e. providing targeted suggestions for you online based on your previous use of our website
- When processing any competition, or prize draw entry (If any other purposes for processing your data are required, these will be detailed in any Terms and Conditions supplied in association with the competition at entry)
We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is a necessary part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Payment gateways
- Delivery fulfilment companies
- Technology hosts, such as servers and email distributors
- Business partners
Any information disclosed to us that is shared with any of our third-parties affiliations, or business partners will be limited to only the data needed to carry out instructions to complete your orders, or delivery of your goods.
Our sites may also contain links to the websites of our affiliates, business partners, their networks, and advertisers. If you follow a link to these websites they have their own privacy policies, which may differ from that of ours. Please check the details of these policies before you provide any details to third parties directly.
If you give your consent for marketing communications, or sign up to receive our newsletter, we will keep you informed by email, or via other electronic means, such as notifications via our App about our products and services.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, and ask us not to continue processing your personal information.
- To opt-out of any communications from us, or data processing you can:
- Unsubscribe by following the link provided on communications you receive
- By choosing not to opt-in for marketing communications when processing any order
- By contacting our customer services, who will need to confirm your identity to process your request
Any requests made to unsubscribe from our communications will be processed as soon as possible, but may take a few days.